Who To Contact

    Contact the Assessor's Office with questions in these areas:
  • If you suspect your tax amount is not correct.

  • If you need to change a name or address.

  • If the wrong vehicles are listed on your statement.

  • The assessed value of your property.

  • The legal description of real estate.

  • Assessor's Office Joplin Line
    417-358-0437 Personal Property 417-625-4355
    417-358-0440 Real Property 417-625-4356

    Contact the Collector's Office with questions in these areas:
  • Not receiving one or more tax statements.

  • Help with figuring late fees.

  • General questions concerning the collection process.